Zhear-Khan, also known as the Master Spirit of Lightning, The Storm and Raiju, is a guardian spirit and the Master Spirit of lightning. He is a white tiger and was chosen by Azmyth to be the keeper of the element of lightning.
Zhear-Khan is a large white tiger with yellow markings on his face and a lightning bolt symbol over his left eye. He has two round metal blades sticking out of his shoulders and has a giant red bow mounted on his back. His eyes are green and by each of his ankles are a brown wheel that allow him to fly.
Zhear-Khan is very fierce and brutal in battle and has no problem using his power over lightning and storms to get what he wants.
As a lightning spirit, Zhear-Khan has control over all forms of electricity and thunder, including sound, as well as mild control over storms.
- Mountain Sage: Power increases in presence of violent storms.
- Lightning Claw (Offensive): Strikes foes with charged claws.
- Lightning Blitz (Offensive): Roars and summons lightning to strike his metal wings and form an arrow of lightning on his bow. He fires it with his tail. The wings can store extra electrical energy so he does not have to roar each time to summon an arrow.
- Thunder Crash (Offensive): Piercing roar paralyzes foe/causes opponent to flinch.
- Mirror Shot (Defensive): Absorbs energy from opponent's attack on metal back plate and sends it back.
Zhear-Khan's Beast Fusion is called God of Storms. The user becomes covered in metal armor and, like Zhear-Khan, has a tail, flight wheels, blades on the back shoulders and a bow on their right wrist. The blades on the shoulders draw in lightning which travels towards the bow before forming into an arrow.
- Zhear-Khan's design is based on the character Gekigami from Okami.
- Blitzen and Donner are German for lightning and thunder, respectively.
- Zhear-Khan's flight wheels were inspired by the character Hiten from Inuyasha.