|Real name||Princess Vesta|
|Occupation|| Ruler of Wu Xing|
Princess of Fire
|Appearances||Journey to the West|
Princess Vesta, the Princess of Fire, is one of the princesses of Wu Xing and the ruler of Wu Xing's kingdom. She is the eldest daughter of King Gold and Queen Juno, niece of Prince Silver, older sister of Princess Neptune, Princess Jupiter and Princess Terra and the mother of Apolla/Sunset Shimmer with Prometheus. As the eldest of the elemental princesses, Vesta is their unofficial leader and rules all of Wu Xing.
Vesta is the largest and tallest of her sisters with a coat of light yellow and mane and tail of fire and blue eyes. Her wings and hooves are also on fire and she wears a golden crown and red and gold horseshoes. Her cutie mark is a flame that also resembles an atom.
Due to her royal origin, Vesta is professional, calm and assertive. She maintains a calm and serious demeanor at all times, but also shows compassion and care for her people. She is known to have a spontaneous and fiery temper, which is only exacerbated by her fire powers. But, for the most part, rarely anything gets to her. The loss of her daughter hurt Vesta deeply and though she remained an effective ruler, she never truly got over the loss. The very mention of Apolla's name is enough to drive Vesta into a state of depression and rage. Deep down, Vesta is insecure about being Wu Xing's ruler as she fears she will not do a good enough job. She does not let this fear show, however, as she does not want to worry her family or her subjects.
- Fire magic: Fire magic is Vesta's primary form of magic and allows her to create and control fire in all its forms.
- Light magic: Vesta also inherited her father's light magic, allowing her to control light energy.
- Creation magic: Little is known about the full extent of Vesta's creation magic.
- Life magic: Vesta also represents life, which grants her the use of life magic.
- Healing: With her life magic, she can heal wounds and injuries.
- Resurrection: Her powers even allow her to resurrect the dead. She has only ever used this power once: to resurrect Prometheus after he was killed by Shadow Ponies while trying to rescue their daughter Apolla.
- Leadership and diplomacy: Vesta is a natural leader and known for her diplomatic and mediation skills.
- Strategic planning: Vesta is a strategic planner and carefully considers several different options.
- Etiquette: Vesta was taught many etiquette lessons in her youth by her parents for interaction with high society.
- Vesta is named after the Roman goddess of the hearth, home and family of the same name.
- If Vesta were to have a Pokemon team, they would consist of: