|Real name||Princess Neptune|
|Occupation|| Ruler of Wu Xing's oceans|
Princess of Water
|Appearances||Journey to the West|
Princess Neptune, the Princess of Water, is one of the princesses of Wu Xing and the ruler of Wu Xing's seas. She is the second eldest daughter of King Gold and Queen Juno, niece of Prince Silver, younger sister of Princess Vesta, older sister of Princess Jupiter and Princess Terra and aunt of Apolla. Neptune is known throughout the kingdom for her stern and cold demeanor.
Neptune is a dark blue alicorn with a mane and tail made completely of flowing water and orange eyes. Her cutie mark is an ocean wave with a trident. She wears a crown decorated with sea shells and tan colored horseshoes. Unlike her sisters, Neptune also has bright aqua-green fins on her legs. She is always seen with her golden trident.
Unlike her two younger sisters, Neptune is very strict, cold and serious and often prefers solitude. She rarely shows any emotion and often speaks in a very blunt manner, which can come off as rude and arrogant to others. She expects nothing less than perfection and does not like putting up with incompetence. Despite this emotional aloofness, Neptune holds a great deal of concern and care for her kingdom and its people.
- Water magic: Neptune's primary form of magic allows her to manipulate all forms of water.
- Sea Wall: One of Neptune's spells is called the Sea Wall, in which part of the ocean is magically raised to create a literal wall out of water.
- Ice magic: Neptune is also capable of controlling ice and freezing water.
- Ocean manipulation: As the ruler of the seas, Neptune can control the ocean.
- Form change: Neptune is the only one of her sisters capable of physically transforming. When entering the ocean, Neptune can transform into a hippocampus-like creature by changing her hind legs into a tail. She is able to breath underwater in this form.
- Leadership and diplomacy: Neptune is a natural leader and known for her diplomatic and mediation skills.
- Strategic planning: Neptune is a strategic planner and carefully considers several different options.
- Etiquette: Neptune was taught many etiquette lessons in her youth by her parents for interaction with high society.
- Aquatic adaptation: Neptune is able to easily adapt to underwater environments.
- Polearm proficiency: Neptune is highly skilled at wielding her trident as a physical weapon.
- Trident: Neptune never goes anywhere without her trident, which she uses for both physical combat and augmenting her magic.
- Neptune is named after the Roman god of the sea of the same name.
- If Neptune were to have a Pokemon team, they would consist of: