|Real name||Princess Jupiter|
|Occupation|| Ruler of Wu Xing's skies|
Princess of Air
|Appearances||Journey to the West|
Princess Jupiter, the Princess of Air, is one of the princesses of Wu Xing and the ruler of Wu Xing's skies. She is the second youngest daughter of King Gold and Queen Juno, niece of Prince Silver, younger sister of Princess Vesta and Princess Neptune, older sister of Princess Terra and aunt of Apolla. Like Terra, Jupiter is often not involved in the politics of Wu Xing, preferring to spend her time in the sky.
She later becomes the mother of Prince Mercury with an unknown pony.
Jupiter is a grey alicorn with short, curly dark grey hair with pale yellow streaks and purple eyes. Her cutie mark is a storm cloud with two lightning bolts. She wears dark blue horseshoes with gold lightning bolts and a dark blue crown with a lightning bolt emblem.
Jupiter is a free spirit and goes wherever the wind takes her. She dislikes being held down or forced to stay on the ground. Often times, it is easy for others to figure out how she is feelings since her control of the weather is connected with her emotional state. Jupiter has somewhat of a competitive streak, playfully teasing Rainbow Dash, who wanted to race her, by agreeing should Rainbow catch her. According to Vesta, this chase is Jupiter's own form of racing.
- Air magic: Jupiter is a skilled practitioner of air magic, allowing her to control all aspects of air.
- Lightning magic: Jupiter can also control lightning and discharge it from her horn.
- Weather manipulation: As a combination of her air and lightning magic, Jupiter can manipulation the weather.
- Empathetic control: Her control over the weather is also linked with her emotional state, meaning that she can unintentionally alter the weather to match her current mood. She does have enough power to override this and force the weather to change to something else if she desires.
- Etiquette: Jupiter was taught many etiquette lessons in her youth by her parents for interaction with high society.
- Aerial adaptation: Jupiter is able to easily adapt to the sky.
- Flight maneuverability: She is known throughout Wu Xing for her incredibly flying skills.
- Jupiter is named after the Roman god of sky and thunder of the same name.
- If Jupiter were to have a Pokemon team, they would consist of:
- Jupiter is bisexual.