|Mosaic the Salamander|
|Real name||Mosaic Mestaclocan|
|Species||Unknown Mythsetian, appears as salamander|
Mosaic the Salamander (モーゼイイック・ザ ・サラマﾝダーMoozeiikku za Saramandaa), commonly referred to as Momo (モモ Momo), is a 10 year old anthropomorphic male Mythsetian "salamander". He is a member of the House of Mestaclocan and younger brother to Caudata and Urodela.
Mosaic is a dark red-brown color with a spot pattern and a bright yellow stripe along his body. Like his brother and sister, sclera is pure black while his eyes are a bright yellow. He wears a pair of shoes and a short, poncho-like cloak.
Mosaic is very shy and quiet. He often hides behind Urodela's leg and rarely leaves her side, let along socializes with the other kids. He is also very self conscious about his shapeshifting abilities and often gets upset when he fails to successfully transform.
As a Mythsetian, Mosiac is gifted with form alteration abilities from his bloodline. Born into the House of Mestaclocan, Mosiac is able to morph his appearance to fit that of a person on inanimate object. However, any natural abilities are unknown due to his original species being unknown. Although, due to his young age, Mosaic is still learning the basics of his powers and cannot perform some of the advanced abilities his older siblings can.
- Shapeshifting: Mosaic is capable of changing his own form due to his family bloodline. But due to still learning his abilities, he has a tendency of getting stuck midway between shifting.
- Biomorphing: Mosaic is able to transform into any living thing.
- Body manipulation: Mosaic can manipulate any aspect of his body and even form natural weaponry.
- Accelerated healing: As a result of his family bloodline, Mosaic is able to enhance his recovery rate.
- Item Mimicry: Mosaic is able to mimic inanimate objects.
- Enhanced Strength: Mosaic is capable of increasing his strength through the use of his shapeshifting abilities
- Enhanced flexibility
- Underdeveloped shapeshifting: Mosiac's shapeshifting abilities are under developed and as a result, sometimes cannot properly assume a form.
- Cloak: Like the members of his family, Mosaic wears a cloak that covers most of his body.
- Mosaic's name is a reference to the titular character from Mosaic.
- Mosaic's design is based on a marbled salamander.