Jahma, also known as the Master Spirit of Earth and The Mountain, is a guardian spirit and the Master Spirit of Earth. He is a monkey and was chosen by Azmyth to be the keeper of the element of earth.
Jahma is a large brown monkey covered in light but durable plated armor. On his tail is a wine jug, which when he drinks from, he becomes far more crazy and powerful at the same time. He wields a giant hammer as his weapon.
Jahma is a mischevious and a natural party animal. He's always about having a great time and doesn't always take things seriously. He loves wine and alcohol and enjoys being drunk and the benefits of having no hangovers as a spirit.
As a spirit of earth, Jahma has power over and is capable of manipulating all elements of dirt, sand, etc.
- Drunken Master: Jahma's power massively increases when intoxicated.
- Grand Impact (Offensive): Slams his Gaia Hammer into his opponent.
- Drunken Stone Fist (Offensive): Drinks from his wine jug, and randomly jumps around making quick assaults with his fists and hammer.
- Grand Fissure (Offensive): Jahma brings his Gaia Hammer to the ground forming multiple fissures making unlikely for escape.
- Earth Sphere (Defensive): A spherical shield of earth forms around Jahma, protecting him from any attack.
When combined with a human, Jahma's Beast Fusion form is simply the human wearing Jahma's armor. They also gain a tail complete with the wine jug and gain incredible flexibility and dexterity.