Hylia, also known as the Master Spirit of Water and The Ocean, is guardian spirit and the Master Spirit of water. She is a large sea serpent, formerly an eel and was chosen by Azmyth to be the keeper of the element of water.
Hylia is a giant sea serpent of dark blue color with bright orange eyes. Her underbelly is a light tan color and her fins are a light blue. She has a silver nose ring and grey horns.
Hylia is very wise and benevolent. She prefers to let things take their natural course and if they begin to affect her and others around her, she will take action to prevent catastrophe.
- Hydration: Power and health restored when submerged in water.
- Tsunami Wave (Offensive): Manipulates water into a giant tidal wave.
- Serpent Fang (Offensive): Wraps body around the opponent to immobilize and sinks fangs into opponent's body.
- Hydro Jet (Offensive): Shoots a massive jet of water at the opponent.
- Aqua Shield (Defensive): Water forms a spherical shield around herself, sending attacks into different directions.
Hylia's weapon form is a small dagger that also functions as a bladed whip called the Serpent Tail.
In Beast Fusion, Hylia and her partner appear as a mermaid-like creature called Sea Siren. The human is given an oxygen mask to breath underwater and a mask of Hylia's face hangs over the partner's face. Underneath the mask stylized to look like Hylia is a second breathing apparatus in case the user needs to give their primary one to someone else.
- Hylia's is named after Lake Hylia, a location in the Legend of Zelda series.
- Hylia's weapon form was inspired by Kaihime's weapon in Samurai Warriors 3.