|House of Toxicus|
|Name||House of Toxicus|
|Motto||"Vicious Viper's Bite"|
The House of Toxicus (トクスイクウスの家 Tokusuikuusu no ie) is a group of Mythsetian magic users who specialize in poison manipulation and potion making hailing from the Mythsetia Veil. Though they were mostly wiped out during the Great Purge, they are survived by Euryale the Viper. Their sacred relic is the Fang of Toxicus.
- Poison manipulation: The primary power of the Toxicus bloodline is poison manipulation, in which users are able to create, shape and otherwise manipulate poison and other poisonous substances.
- Poison immunity: Members of this bloodline always possess a natural immunity to poisons and venoms generated by them as well as any external poisons.
- Poison generation: They can produce and create a variety of poisons and venoms from nothing for a variety of purposes.
- Paralysis inducement: They can induce paralysis.
- Pain inducement: They can induce physical pain.
- Sedative inducement: They can sedate and subdue individuals.
- Acid generation: They can generate a highly corrosive acid as well as manipulate the corrosiveness of that acid.
- Toxikinetic constructs: They can mould and shape poison and poisonous substances into constructs such as tools, weapons, barriers, appendages, armor and restraints.
- Miasma emission: They have the ability to emit a toxic gas from their mouths.
- Poison absorption: They can easily absorb any type of poison.
- Poisonous blood: Their blood has a unique property in that it is venomous to those exposed to it. It is only harmful from direct physical contact or direct inhalation from either a pre-existing sample or an open wound.
- Anti-venom generation: For each type of poison they are able to generate, they are naturally able to generate the anti-venom that counters that poison.
- Potion creation: Members of this family are also skilled in potion making. These potions largely vary in their effects.
- Healing: They can create healing and restorative potions.
- Power bestowal: They can create potions that temporarily bestow certain powers onto individuals.
- Power amplification: They can create potions that amplify the bestowed or pre-existing powers of an individual.
- Appearance alteration: They can create potions that cause temporary appearance alternations.
- Condition enhancement: They can create potions that temporarily provide physical condition enhancements.
The House of Toxicus was one of the many houses that lived on the Mythsetia Veil. They practiced poison manipulation and potion making, but were wiped out in the Great Purge. Their sacred relic is the Fang of Toxicus, which contains a sample of Toxicus' venom.
- Toxicus derives from the Late Latin word toxicus meaning "poisoned".