|House of Enkauston|
|Name||House of Enkauston|
|Motto||"Burned in Skin"|
The House of Enkauston (エﾝカウストﾝの家 Enkausuton no ie) is a group of Mythsetian magic users who specialize in tattoo magic hailing from the Mythsetia Veil. Though they were mostly wiped out during the Great Purge, they are survived by Tamoko the Squid. Their sacred relic is the Reed of Enkauston.
- Tattoo magic: Descendants of Enkauston are practitioners of tattoo magic. Tattoos are engraved into their skin by the Reed of Enkauston and imbued with magical properties. The power the tattoo gives is dependent on it's visual depiction.
- Condition enhancement: They can receive physical and conditional enhancement from their tattoos.
- Elemental manipulation: If they possess a tattoo of an element (such as a flame or ice shard), they will be able to manipulate that element.
- Summoning: They have mild summoning capabilities.
- Weapon summoning: They can summon weaponry if they have a tattoo of the weapon they wish to summon, which they can use in battle and store away.
- Entity summoning: They can summon protective or guardian entities to do either aid them in or do battle for them. For example, if they possess a tattoo of a dragon, they can summon a guardian dragon entity.
- Barrier generation: They can generate protective barriers if they possess the corresponding tattoo.
- Flight: They can also achieve flight is they possess a tattoo that grants that ability.
- Enkauston derives from the Ancient Greek word enkauston meaning "burned-in".