Avalon is a brown male deer covered in leaves, barks and vines. On his horns are leaves growing as if he were a living plant himself.
Avalon values nature and peace. He dislikes seeing people in pain and uses his powers to heal them. He is very wise.
As a spirit of wood, Avalon has power over and is capable of manipulating all forms of plant life and toxic poisons. He is also capable of healing and resurrection.
- Synthesis: Automatically heals in presence of sunlight.
- Poison Vine (Offensive): Vines from Avalon's body stream out to restrain his opponent. Foe may be poisoned.
- Leaf Storm (Offensive): Razor sharp leaves from Avalon's antlers strike the foe at great speed.
- Floral Strike (Offensive): Floral pollen and vines immobilize the opponent as Avalon moves in for the final strike.
- Solar Healing (Defensive/supportive): Heals anybody's wounds or ailments.
When combined with a human, Avalon gives them an appearance like a satyr. The lower half of their body is replaced with deer-like legs covered in tangled fur and vines. Like Avalon, the head contains antlers with foliage and bark covering the torso and arms like armor.
- Avalon is named after the legendary island from Arthurian myth of the same name.
- Avalon's initial alias was the Master Spirit of the Forest.